Boarding services can be a great way to care for your pet when you're away from home, but there are a lot of choices out there. Here are four of the top dog boarding options:
1. DogVacay.com: This website offers dog boarding services in more than 20 U.S. cities, as well as in Mexico City and Buenos Aires. The company takes care of all the food, water, toys, and walks your pet needs while you're away. Prices start at $39 per day for a one-time booking. If you are looking for dog boarding in Hillsborough NC, then you can visit the various online sources.
2. Rover: This site offers dog boarding services in more than 30 U.S. cities and can accommodate larger pets, such as horses and dogs up to 140 pounds (63 kilograms). Services start at just $11 per day for a single pet, with discounts available for multi-pet households and monthly memberships.
3. DogVacay Mini: This service is perfect for dogs who don't need a lot of space – it rents kennels measuring just 18 by 12 inches (46 by 30 cm). Rates start at $29 per
Training Tips for Your New Pup
One of the most important aspects of dog ownership is training. While there are many different training methods and books available, the best way to train your pup is to create a positive reinforcement-based system. Here are some tips for creating a successful training regimen:
– Start early. Puppies learn best when they are young, so start training as soon as you bring your new puppy home. If you wait until your pup has developed bad habits, it will be much harder to correct them.
– Be consistent. Keep your training routine the same every time, no matter what your pup does. This will help him learn that behaving in a particular way always leads to the desired outcome.
– Use rewards wisely. Don’t give your pup too many rewards for trivial things (like getting into his crate). Instead, focus on rewarding him for good behavior, such as following commands or staying away from dangerous objects. In addition to food treats, you can also use pet toys, playtime with you or another family member, or praise from you or your partner.