The process of setting up a new extender is very easy, as there are many websites on which, you can find accurate steps regarding the same. If you have bought a new Netgear Extender, then you can follow the steps stated below:
- Connect your extender to the router using an Ethernet cable or by pressing the WPS button on both routers.
- Then, connect your extender to the computer using an Ethernet cable because until you do this, you won’t be able to set up the extender.
- Now, you need to visit my wifi ext new extender setup because that is where you will be setting up your newly bought extender.
- You will require login credentials to access the settings of your extender. You can find the login details on your extender itself.
- Once you enter mywifiext website, you will be able to change the default settings to the ones that you think are right.
- You will now have to download and install Netgear Genie to configure and change additional settings of your extender.
In case, you find any issue while setting up your new Netgear Extender, then you can go on the web and recheck the steps because there is certainly some issue with the steps that you have followed. You can also take the help of experts to set up your extender